Applying for a Grant is Easy!
Who is eligible for the Grant?
- Non-Profit Corporations
- Local Municipal Departments, including parks & recreation, child services and similar departments
- Minnesota Schools, grades K through 12
Non-Profit Corporations and Local Municipal Departments must complete the “Grant Application” and the “Grant Budget” files.
Schools must complete the “School Application“ file.
- Completed grant applications and related documents are to be e-mailed (not mailed) to MNGolfgrants@pgahq.com.
- All applications must be typed in the fillable form provided.
- Handwritten applications WILL NOT be accepted.
- Other requested documents, exhibits and pictures should be submitted via email as PDF, JPEG, Word or Excel files.
Deadlines and Notifications:
- You may apply for a grant well in advance of the deadline. Do not wait for the last minute to apply! You may apply up to 6 months prior to your program start date.
- All Applicants must meet the deadline schedule listed here.
- Grants WILL NOT be awarded to programs that begin prior to the determination date.